We started off our day relaxing... Zack was at work and the girls played. Sheena and I hung out on the couch for a few hours and chatted about life. I missed her a lot! We finally got ready and out the door by 4pm to run some errands. They have a SUPER Target here!!! I'm in heaven. Enough said. Then to Kohl's where I ended up buying Kennedy a lot of play clothes for super cheap (thanks to a merchandise credit and gift card). No more grass stains on her Gap capris - woo hoo! We came home for dinner and then went to bible study. Zack led the class in a discussion on Lazarus and being healed. I got really emotional as he was discussing how God always wants healing. Sometimes it doesn't happen on our time or even in our lifetime. I was reminded of Grandma. Every minute of every day, something comes to mind that reminds me of her. She was ultimately healed and I thank God for sparing her life! Although she suffered for three months, it pales in comparison to how many YEARS some suffer. Of course at the same time, I selfishly wish she were here. At one point, I had to walk out of the study because I was crying so hard. Some days are harder than others. Today was a hard day.
Kennedy and I are LOVING our time with the Searcys. Yesterday, Sheena was showing me how to relax because 'that's what you do when you're on vacation!'. I need to clean though! It makes me feel like I'm at home. Plus I love feeling useful. She's also trying very hard to get us to move out here... haha! Apparently they know everyone in Tulare. A dentist, people who work for the City of Tulare... she cracks me up.
Stay tuned for some fun stuff coming up within the next two days!!

No comments:
Post a Comment