Monday, June 21, 2010

Day FIVE: Cupcakes!



It was another relaxing day with the Searcys! After Disney, we spent the night with the Eichlers (again, because it's closer than going all the way home). We had to leave in the early morning so Zack could make it to a worship practice. Sheena and I hung out at home with the kids until 2pm, when we headed to the church to make Sesame Street cupcakes. I didn't think Sheena was going to let me be so hands-on, but she let me do everything! I had a lot of fun decorating these... they're adorable. Now that I have the skills, I'm going to Michaels to get a few supplies so I can make them for Josie's birthday party too! :)

After dinner, we got out the water slide so the kids could have some fun! They had a BLAST and I was able to get some really cute pictures. Oh, and I never took a shower today... I'm disgusting, I know ;) Great day --- CHECK!

No comments:

Post a Comment