Happy Father's Day to my dad, Jon and all the daddies out there! Dads are such an important part of a child's life, especially little girls. Jon, you make our daughter feel secure, important, and above all LOVED. She adores you. Thank you for being such a wonderful, hands on daddy! I'm sorry we didn't get to spend your day together, but we'll make it up to you when we get home... promise! :) We love you!!!!
The kids sat with us in church service today. Kennedy has never done that, so I was a little concerned it would be too long for her. After Pastor Bill said his final prayer, Kennedy asked me if it was done. I said yes and she said, "Mommy!!! I be patient!!!" She's ADORABLE! Kennedy was such a good girl -- I was proud! :) After church, we headed out for lunch. And where else do you go have lunch while in California?! IN-N-OUT, OF COURSE! It was delicious and as a result of that, I feel like a big fatty. Oh well. I'm on vacation... I'll get back on track with eating healthy and working out when I get home.
After lunch, the Eichlers came over to spend Father's Day with the family. While the kiddos were napping, we played a card game called Golf. Pastor won, OF COURSE! haha Sooo much fun. Then we ate an awesome meal... thanks Sheen, your tacos were fabulous! Dinner was followed by great conversation. I knew I missed Pastor David and Cindy, but I had no idea how much until I was able to spend all this time with them. I miss their love for the lost, their ministry together, and their passion for God! They were a HUGE part of Changing Lives and literally changing lives in the past six years. So many people came to Christ while they were serving at our church. Personally, they discipled me and treated us like their own family. I am eternally thankful for them. Thanks for making our vacation this week even better! I loved spending every minute with you! We love you both soooo much :)
After a great day like that, who wouldn't think about moving here?? It's a great place to raise a family and we already have amazing friends here to share our live with! So far my sister Sarah, the Browns, Joneses and us are all in! Hmm, who else wants to move with us??? ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment