Friday, July 2, 2010

Toy Story 3


Kennedy went to the theater for the very first time today! We took her to see Toy Story 3. We knew she'd LOVE it, considering she's pretty obsessed with all of the Toy Story movies right now. Then we got there and the cashier let Kennedy in for free! I don't know why, but we took the blessing. :)

The movie went well, although she was a bit fidgety throughout. At one point she stated that she was hungry so we slipped out to the concessions. I walked up and said to the lady, "What's the healthiest thing you have here?" She hesitated and said, "Water??" That made me laugh. Since Kennedy never has popcorn, I thought that would be a nice treat for her. She LOVED it.

The movie was cute. Not my favorite of the three movies, but cute. I found it to be a little dark. At one point, you think they're all going to burn up in flames! A bit harsh for a kids movie... but cute and Kennedy loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment