Saturday, May 7, 2011

Creative Cat


Kennedy is very good at any arts and crafts she puts her mind to. Whether it's coloring, painting, or simply putting crafts together, she enjoys every minute of it. I've learned to nurture her creative side very young, so we often do a lot of projects together. Just yesterday, we painted by numbers (one of her all time favorite things to do). I purchased a wooden shadowbox castle for her birthday, and of course, got excited and handed it to her three days early! She LOVED it! I did help her with the big areas, such as the grass, but she did the majority of it by herself. It's so fun to see her accomplish tasks/projects on her own. She's very proud! (The good proud, not the bad proud. Haha!) Her preschool teacher, Miss Dawn, once told me that Kennedy does not like to stop painting until it is PERFECT. I have no clue where she got that from?! ;)

I can't wait for more fun projects in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment