Monday, December 26, 2011

Dream


I have been praying that I would have a dream about my grandma since she passed away March 15, 2010. It might seem weird, but I want to 'see' her one last time. Well early this morning I finally had that dream!!!!

My friend and I were in Hallmark together (fitting, since she used to work at Hallmark) looking at something in the front of the store. My grandma suddenly came up on the side of us to look at something. I spotted her short pixie hair and realized it was her immediately! I frantically started hugging and kissing her!!! I kept saying, "Is this real?! Is this a dream?! I hope this is real!!! I love you so much!!" She just kept smiling. But the strange part... I don't remember her speaking in my dream. She eventually just sort of disappeared.

I got what felt like, two minutes with her, but all I did was rejoice and love all over her the entire time. I've been REALLY missing her the last few days. The holidays just aren't the same without her. :'(

I'm excited to reunite with her in heaven... and I can imagine I'll be feeling somewhat like I did in my dream :')

1 comment: