Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011



We started celebrating Christmas a little early this year. Since Sarah and Brandon left on December 20th, we had Christmas here with my family on December 17th. We had good food, opened lots of great presents and met up with Raven and Jeremy for a movie afterwards. Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows is a MUST SEE. After the movie, we all went by the Browns for a game night. We introduced Mafia to my family and they LOVED it. Good times. Amazing people. :)

On Christmas Eve, my dad joined us (and my mom/Brittany) for dinner. Jon made an amazing roast. I'm so jealous of his skills in the kitchen. Someday I'll be able to cook like him! Then the girls opened presents from my dad. Kennedy is one blessed little girl, let me tell you!

Christmas day, we all headed over to Chris and Rebecca's to celebrate with the Schultz side. We got to see their beautiful home and enjoyed each other's company. We laughed the whole time and girls were spoiled with more great gifts! I'm really looking forward to our Schultz Family Trip to the Dells in January!!

Today? Well we decided to sit back and enjoy each other. We played a lot of Kennedy's new board games multiple times and laughed A LOT. I love our little family. We had such an amazing Christmas with our family and friends. I know I say it all the time, but we are so blessed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment