Monday, June 6, 2011

Sarah and Brandon - Engagement Pictures!





Last Wednesday, we headed down to the lake and then to Grant park for Sarah and Brandon's engagement photo shoot. It was great spending time with both of them. Because he lives so far and works crazy hours, I don't get to really ever see him. We laughed a LOT. Kennedy also had a blast. It was her first time down by the lake, so she kept herself busy by throwing tons of rocks into the water. She was pretty cute. She and Brandon became best buds pretty quickly too. That was sweet to see :)

I'm so happy they wanted ME to capture these sweet moments of them together. I'm excited for the wedding!!! Who thought I'd EVER say that?! Yes, it's been a very difficult road letting my sister go, but I know she's in good hands. I love you both very much... July 15th is coming quickly!!!!

1 comment: