

It was a low-key sort of shower... very intimate, no weird games, and a beautiful bride excited for her upcoming nuptials. There was family, friends, food and laughter. Nothing better than that! Plus a few gifts to top it off ;) And what a gorgeous day it was... perfect for a shower. Mom, Brit and I decided on the Cudahy Public Library for the venue. They have a beautiful room they rent and reading is Sarah's favorite thing to do. It just made sense. About half way through the shower, Sarah presented me with my 'maid-of-honor' gift early... a Coach purse! I jokingly said I wanted a purse a few months back so she and Brandon went out and bought it for me. It's ridiculous how generous they are! Although they did tell me this was payment for everything I'm going to be doing for their wedding... too funny.
All-in-all I'd say we threw a very successful bridal shower. Sarah really had a good time and that's all that matters. Now onto the FUN part... bachelorette party next month! We'll see how a 35 week preggo can handle THAT fun task ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment