If there is one thing I'll never forget at this age, it's Kennedy's love for art. She enjoys coloring, painting, and putting crafts together... anything art related, really. Her preschool teacher has mentioned on several occasions how much she enjoys art time. Often, she won't want to stop until her project is JUST RIGHT. Hmm, did I do that to her?! Piecing together puzzles and playing games are also fun things she loves to do. She especially enjoys Candy Land, but I think the Memory Game has surpassed it. She's very good at it too! It's so fun seeing her in action, watching her little brain go to work.
When we painted a few days ago, she decided to wear her tutu and crown headband. Who paints in a tutu?! I loved it. Perfect pictures, capturing that special moment. I love this girl so much!!!!! :)

Looks like you're letting her be a kid, like a good mommy should. ;0)
ReplyDeleteI've always let her be a kid... just a clean one. lol
ReplyDelete