Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Shopping


Kennedy has always been a great shopping partner, but she was especially fun a couple of days ago. We met my sister at Kohl's (so I could take advantage of her sweet discount) and purchased some summer jammies, play clothes and sandals. Then we headed next door to Target and did some more damage. Lots of summer dresses/shirts and another pair of cute brown sandals. She was so excited to try everything on and hold things up to her to check the length. Before we left, we hit the toy aisle so she could tell me exactly what she wanted for her birthday. Little did she know, I already knew what we she wanted and was planning on buying them soon. Thank you, amazon.com for your awesome prices! She is going to be sooooooo excited!!!

A few days later she was recalling her shopping trip with Mommy to Grandma Val. She told her that shopping made her tired and all she wanted to do was take a nap!! This made me laugh of course. Kids don't often admit they want or need a nap. I love her so much and I'm so thankful for the next four months I get to spend with just her :)

Picture: This was taken while we were at Sam's Club a couple of weeks ago. She is one cute girl, I must say.

No comments:

Post a Comment