Saturday, April 2, 2011

21 Weeks!

I'm pretty excited. Today marks 21 weeks and I haven't had nausea for the last THREE weeks! I'm also feeling the baby move more and more everyday. She especially moves during worship, which I think is pretty amazing. God is so goooooood!

She weighed in at a hefty 11oz last week and is about the size of a carrot. OH! And we picked her name. But I won't reveal it on here quite yet ;)

I really need to get some pictures of me so I can remember what I looked like pregnant! This is (most likely) going to be the last time I ever experience it!

2 comments:

  1. Oooo...I want to know your name but then I don't because what if it's our name? LOL!!! I guess we could have the same name though, huh? I'm so excited for you guys! Sounds like everything is coming together for you.

    ReplyDelete