Saturday, April 9, 2011

22 Weeks!


No changes to report, just growing by the minute! Thankfully that's not what the scale says, but I LOOK huge. Here's a picture Jon took today. Don't laugh! I hate pictures of myself and I have no clue how to 'pose' ...so I just stood there.

After we took the picture, we headed to Discovery World! The last time I was there was 11 years ago, so it's changed a lot. Of course location was the biggest change but the HUGE aquariums were a cool addition too. (Unless they did have those and my preggo brain is keeping me from remembering??) Anyway, Kennedy loved it. Lots of hands on things to do... some still over her head, but apparently not Jon's! He was fascinated with the 'water treatment' area. That's his thing. He loves the process of water purification/filtration.

On the way out, there were some vendors that caught my eye. They were selling homemade bibs/burp clothes and onesies. SUPER CUTE. So I made my first purchase for this sweet girl in my belly and I supported a small business in doing so. Win/win.

We headed to Ian's for a slice of pizza and then home. Kennedy, Jon and Riley are all napping. It looks very appealing. Maybe someday I'll try it...

2 comments:

  1. Look how cute you are! I have got to take one of me too. Been slacking this time around with pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get on it, woman! I want to see your little pooch ;)

    ReplyDelete