Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Growing Up


I don't know why it just hit me a few days ago, but my little girl is growing up! She's not a baby anymore. Even though she's still considered a toddler, Kennedy is transforming into a little girl! I love when I come home from work and she tells me how her day was and exactly what she did, word-for-word. When I left the other day she was talking to me through the window and said, "Bye mommy, I love you sweetheart!" It was the cutest thing! Now that she's potty trained and on her way to preschool this fall I can't help but want her to stay little forever. The other day I grabbed her and held her like a baby... she's so big now! She's turning THREE in five days. Where did the time go?! I wish Grandma were here to experience my daughter's achievements with me. I miss her so very much :(

No comments:

Post a Comment