Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Update: Potty Training

It has been SIX wonderful days of potty training our little girl. Her accidents are few and far between. When they occur, they consist of two drops of pee. She knows when she has to go and catches it immediately by running to the potty. Other than that, she's awesome at telling us every time when she has to go.

I've been waiting for this moment for the last year and a half. Everyone told me that she'll potty train when she's ready. I never thought it was going to happen! But they were right. It had to happen on her time. And honestly, I feel like it happened this way for a reason. If I would've started potty training when I wanted to, there might have been a ton of accidents. God did it this way for my sanity :) For that, I thank Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment