Saturday, May 29, 2010

So blessed.


I always thought I had a wonderful family and the greatest friends I could ever ask for... but today especially, I feel beyond blessed. I have close girl friends and sisters in Christ that fulfill my every 'friend' need. They're always there to lend a hand, give a hug, offer Godly advice, and just have fun with. We always enjoy ourselves when we're together. Kennedy and I met up with the Browns and Joneses (minus Sr.) today at the park and had a great lunch together. Our kids had a blast! Seeing Max and Kennedy hold hands and have a sweet conversation melted my heart! I really hope they get married someday... haha. Seriously :) Tonight each of our families are meeting up with the Bessas for a cookout, water balloon fun and a fire! This whole day was planned on a moments notice too... and I LOVE it!

Thank you guys for making our life so much better by being in it. I feel overwhelmed with love and emotion right now. I couldn't ask for better friends. And you know my grandma loved every one of you like you were all her own. She was always so thankful for me having such wonderful friends in my life. Grandma never had that growing up, but was thankful I did :)

WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

6 comments:

  1. Yay you got the blog all pimped out and it looks GREAT!! Good Job!!! And yes, treasure those friends, it's not fun when you don't have that :( You are one lucky young lady to have such good and close friends who are walking the same or similar path that you are. Makes a world of difference. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Miki! And thank you for all of your help today!! haha I keep messing with all of these to see what I like best! Love you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was overwhelmed with emotion too! I love all our ladies and families as well! Ok, now I am going to try to figure out how to follow you! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Follow me?? haha Start your blog! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I get it, follow my blog. lol I thought you meant follow me by starting your own blog. Meh. I'm dumb. lol

    ReplyDelete