It was a pretty crazy couple of days, but we survived a wonderful 3rd birthday party! We had roughly 45 people in our backyard, a huge bounce house, tons of food and a bunch of really wonderful presents from some really wonderful family/friends. WE ARE SO BLESSED! The weather wasn't at its best along the lake, but we made do. I had so many people helping me prepare and throw this party because I wanted to make sure that for once I actually ENJOYED it. And I did! I'm so thankful for everyone... we truly have the best family/friends anyone could ever hope for! Kennedy had a fantastic time with all of her friends and didn't want the day to end! The only thing missing was my beautiful grandma. I hope she got to see a little bit of it from heaven. It was dedicated to her, as she LOVED to garden :) Miss you, love you gma. I never stop thinking about you...
The day before the party it was pretty insane at our house. Besides prepping for the party, I was just finishing up painting her room, her old furniture sold/picked up, new furniture delivered/assembled (thanks Daddy) and of course cleaning had to take place! But it was all worth it and Kennedy absolutely LOVES her new big girl bed! She thanks me everyday for it... "Mommy, I love my new bed, thank you!!!" -- melts my heart :) I sure love this little girl!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment