Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Preschool and Potty Training

Our sweet girl is going to be three in May. I seriously cannot believe it. I also can't believe I'm filling out applications for PRESCHOOL!! This is HUGE! We're looking at a wonderful school called 'Loving Start Preschool' and from what I hear from my friend Julie, it's a pretty awesome place. Teachers are very hands on with the children as they learn how to socialize and grow with others. I'm so excited for their open house on March 28th! Preschool... sheesh! Next thing you know, I'll be helping her fill out college applications. Time sure does fly.

Side note:
Something that made me laugh yesterday...

Melissa and I were at the store today when Kennedy cried out, "Mommy, I'm pooping! ...there's no changing table!!" haha we laughed so hard. But I'm disappointed at the same time. I wish she WANTED to use the potty. She has absolutely NO desire. Someday soon, I hope. I really hope by fall, this won't even be an issue!!

1 comment:

  1. You will LOVE LSP. It's a great place with a lot of heart and wonderful ideas. Kennedy will make some great friends and feel very comfortable there. And she doesn't need to be potty trained to attend so don't stress about it!

    ReplyDelete