Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sweet Girl

Kennedy was eager to take a bath tonight, but quickly changed her mind when she spotted her puzzles. So right now she is piecing together a puzzle... NAKED. haha And she's singing a "Jesus song" as she calls it. The song is from a Sunday School Songs CD that we have in the car. She LOVES that CD!! "God loves me... say it again!" ...what a sweetheart!

Jon just informed me that when he puts her to bed at night (when I'm not home), she asks for me. That made me so sad. We have a tradition when we put her to bed. Bath, mouse (to tame those crazy curls), brush her teeth, and kisses from Daddy and Mommy. Then Riley jumps up, putting her paws on the railings of her crib and kisses her goodnight. I kiss her one more time. Tuck tuck... then we pray. I have a busy life... between work, MOPS, L'Bri and other things, so I am not home at night as much as I want to be. Jon is a trooper and I love him dearly for not constricting me. Even when I'm home, he still does all the night time duties for Kennedy. They really bond at night and I think it's cute.

When I went over by Julie's the other night to scrapbook, Jon took her to Rocky Rococo's for a "Daddy-daughter date". She didn't eat anything, but enjoyed her free balloon. On the way home, Jon said to Kennedy, "I love you." She responded with, "I love you too Daddy." He said the sweetness in her voice was so cute. She really melts his heart. Thank you Kennedy for always making our day a little brighter... I love you both so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment