I finally did it! I've created a blog. It's something I've wanted to do for a long time now. There is always something that happens in the day where I sit back and say "I hope I never forget that.". But honestly, life just flies by and things ARE forgotten.
Kennedy is growing up right before our eyes. She says something funny or memorable daily. About a week ago, she was very crabby. (Now, my two-and-a-half year old can be a real spitfire if you're unaware.) We were at the vet waiting for Riley to get checked and she was giving me attitude. I looked at her and said, "Do you have a chip on your shoulder??". She looked at me confused, checked her shoulder, and then said, "No!". We laughed so hard, right there in the waiting room. Later on in the day she decided it was time to test me again. So I said, "I see you still have that chip on your shoulder." She looked at her shoulder again and said, "Mommy, I don't have a chip on my shoulder!!" She is just too cute.
Little sayings, conversations... this is the main reason why I am blogging. My husband thinks I'm crazy. I'm sure I won't be able to post daily, but I'm going to try my hardest! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment