THE BASEMENT IS DONE!
I spent a couple of hours here and there the last few days and finally finished what I've been wanting to attack for months now. Instead of just going through the baby stuff, I decided to go through EVERYTHING. I got into every single Rubbermaid container and rearranged, relabeled and reorganized everything. I was able to donate three bags of baby things to a friend and throw out a bunch of other stuff. We got the swing and bouncer cleaned and it's now upstairs, ready for baby. Jon also organized some of his things and cleaned the inside of our washer for me. (It was dirty.) Front loaders can collect some grime, let me tell you! He took a load of crap to the dump last night too. Have I said how much I love when he's motivated?! I've been trying to get him to hop on the 'nesting' wagon for a few days now, so it got me SUPER excited to see him make progress. All he has left downstairs are a few boxes of his to rummage through and it'll really be completed.
After going through all of Kennedy's things, I realized I needed to purchase more than I would have liked. The seasons are a bit off when it comes to the clothing, so although I can use a lot of Kennedy's things, most I just can't. So I know I'll be needing a few 0-3 month outfits here and there for baby and a few other things. Like a baby tub, diapers/wipes, baby body wash/lotion, a changing pad and cover for the changing table, diaper bag and a co-sleeper. Hopefully I'll be able to purchase everything before she comes within the next three weeks. If not, I know we'll make it work. Although I will need diapers and wipes, either way.
My due date is in THREE WEEKS AND TWO DAYS! Crazy how quickly this pregnancy has gone!! We can't wait to meet our little girl! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment