Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I love my life.

I am so BLESSED.

I have a pretty amazing bunch of people who surround me in my life. A great family and the most WONDERFUL friends. It's hard to imagine life before being a wife and mom. I look at Kennedy and my heart just melts into a million pieces. My husband treats me with the utmost respect and always thinks of me. I'll admit that I sometimes don't always do the same for him, but with a little guidance (Proverbs 31) I try not to lose sight of what God expects of me. And my friends... I have TRUE friends who don't care about my flaws and who love and respect me no matter what. I'm so thankful for their love, encouragement and support!! I don't know where I'd be without my sisters in Christ!

I guess when something bad happens to you, sometimes you just have to remind yourself how blessed you are and who really matters.

2 comments:

  1. I've had plenty of great friends throughout my life, but it took me 30 years to find friends that have reached sister status.

    Thank you for being such a blessing to me, Mo. I love you, and am so thankful for you. A friendship like we have is rare, and I treasure it dearly.

    Okay, you now have my permission to re-clean your already spotless bathroom. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sarahbeth. Even though there are times we don't see eye-to-eye, it's nice that we can share our differences and move past them. You're a true friend and I'm so thankful for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete