Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Love




Our mini vacation was so amazing! After eating dinner Monday night at Moosejaw Pizza, we went into town for our Old Time photo shoot! Kennedy and I had on fancy dresses wile Jon looked handsome in his suit -- holding two Tommy guns. haha Kennedy was really looking forward to getting dressed up for the picture, but when she got in front of the camera, she would NOT smile. I don't know if the lights freaked her out or what, but we were not getting a smile out of her. It turned out adorable, regardless. In fact, it was the only picture we got all weekend of the three of us. It makes me sad we didn't get more together...

After our shoot, we walked through downtown Dells and stopped for some ice cream. It was a wonderful night together. We laughed, took fun pictures and spent real quality time with one another. No Blackberries, no computer. The next morning consisted of more water slides and a quick checkout. After riding the go karts and eating lunch, we headed home.

This weekend was amazing... did I say that already?! Jon and I were so in sync. We tag teamed everything! Whether it was making lunch for everyone while the other showered, or just simple things like throwing out the trash while the other washed up Kennedy. It was great... I LOVE teamwork! Not that we aren't a good team at home, but it was different this time. No one had to say a word, we just did it. I love my husband. I wish everyone got to see the side of him that I see everyday. Yes, he's still sarcastic at home, but he really is a sweetheart underneath it all. One of the main reasons I fell in love with him is because he always made me laugh. I'm so glad that he keeps me laughing daily.

I love you honey, and I love our little family we've made!! :)

2 comments: