Friday, September 10, 2010

Our HOT Date!



Tonight, my dad so graciously took Kennedy while we headed up to Cedarburg for dinner at Anvil Pub and Grille. I've been there once before, but never with Jon, so I was excited to take him! He LOVED their food. In fact, he said he liked it so much, it made him want to write a review about it. Who says that?! He makes me laugh. Aside from their awesome food, the atmosphere is really what I love. We sat outside on their patio, along the river and listened to the Cedar Creek Waterfall as we ate... so amazing!

After dinner, we took a stroll through Cedarburg's historic downtown. The shops remind me of Door County. I LOVE IT! We went into this really great store where there were a lot of knickknacky types of things. It immediately reminded me of Grandma and I couldn't help but cry. That was hard. But after I pulled myself together, Jon spotted a really cool watch that looked like a bracelet. I always wanted a watch that looked more like an accessory. I tried it on and he bought it for me! What a sweetie. We walked another block and stopped at a confectionery store. We bought a few goodies for us and two chocolate covered strawberries for my dad (per his request). Then we headed to Cedarburg's scrapbook store - I just HAD to! Did a little damage there and walked back to our car.

What an AMAZINGLY romantic night. I love when we get to go out and just be us together. I love my husband more than anything. He seriously completes me, as corny as that sounds. He makes me a better person, while keeping me laughing throughout :)

I love you, baby. Thanks for an awesome night!!

4 comments:

  1. *LIKE*

    This blog makes me REALLY want to go on a date like that with Justin! I'm so glad you guys had such a wonderful time! 80)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to go soon! It's so much fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete