Thanks to all of my friends for the great advice on discipline. I chose to make her punishments separate. Great idea, Kim! So depending on what she does, I will stick to certain consequences. I also remind her that when she disobeys me, it hurts the Lord more than anything. Also great advice... thanks Apryl! I seem to have forgotten the most important part! She is a very smart girl and even if she doesn't FULLY grasp the concept, it will soon be ingrained in her head.
I feel like it is going well... the tantrums and talking back are slowing down. She flipped out today and was punished. THEN put herself in the corner. haha! I wanted to laugh. But the way she behaved was only because she was in great need of a nap. Praise God she is sleeping now! She needed it.

No comments:
Post a Comment